Sustainable development is an integral part of our business philosophy and represents core commitment of our management and employees.
The tenets, on which our sustainable development is founded, include:
- A well defined governance structure and policy
- Use of environmentally friendly technologies
- Environment impact assessment and sustainable practices
- Conservation of natural resources
- Transparent engagement and communication
- Independently verified reporting arrangements
- Social, economic and institutional development of the communities where we operate.
We have established stringent management systems centred on safety, health, the environment and social performance.
We have been continually prioritising and emphasising the need to ensure compliance and improve our social and environmental performance. We have established stringent management systems centred on safety, health, the environment and social performance. Our focus is on nurturing leaders, conserving resources, improving health, safety and environmental performance, enhancing the quality of life and fostering innovation.